IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) operates the leading electronic global futures and OTC marketplace for trading energy commodity contracts, including crude oil and refined products, natural gas, power and emissions. ICE conducts its markets for futures trading through its regulated subsidiary, ICE Futures, Europe's leading energy futures and options exchange. ICE also offers a range of risk management and trading support services, including cleared OTC contracts, electronic trade confirmations and energy market data. ICE is based in Atlanta, Georgia with offices in Calgary, Chicago, Houston, London, New York and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.theice.com.
Corporate headquarters of a high growth public company is seeking a strong high level Developer to join its core infrastructure development team. The C++ Developer will develop and maintain applications, systems and framework infrastructure for a state-of-the-art internet-based electronic commodities and futures exchange.
- As a C++ Developer for the ICE Development Team, the individual will be part of the team responsible for managing the design, development, implementation and support of the ICE Trading Platform. The individual will also be expected to work on the development of other software applications. The ideal candidate would have strong C++ development skills, and have experience developing mathematical solutions using C++.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or experience in Quantitative Finance (Financial Math, Mathematical Finance), Math, Engineering or Computer Science
- 3+ years experience developing with C++;
- Experience with and strong understanding of:
- C++ STL;
- C++ debugging and memory profiling tools
- C++ performance tuning tools
- Quantitative development
- Experience with 3rd party mathematical libraries (like Eigen, GSL, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and productively under pressure, and effectively multi-task;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Prefer experience working with Oracle
IntercontinentalExchange - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard