Reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Human Resources, the Senior Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization, ensuring we are hiring, developing and retaining the best possible talent. The Senior Recruiter will also coordinate talent strategies throughout the organization including employee engagement, talent management, performance management, etc.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
· Articulate and promote Broadwinds employer brand and value proposition to help attract and assess potential candidates.
· Execute and constantly improve recruiting plans. This will include the development of position specifications, target lists as well as recommendations in terms of the source of the talent (search firm partnerships, self-directed through LinkedIn or other networks, web postings, etc.)
· Drive the search process by being an active partner with the hiring manager and business unit HR leaders during the course of the search, including being part of the interview/screening process.
· Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
· Develop, coordinate and implement college recruiting strategies and programs.
· Improve the companys internet presence, including the careers page and leveraging social media to proactively promote the companys employer brand and value proposition.
· Establish a recognizable employer of choice reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
· Manage and implement the Affirmative Action Plans across all business units.
· Administer and maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and generate regular reports for executive review.
· Manage all talent management initiatives including employee assessment & evaluation, training & development, performance management, retention and succession planning.
· Manage employee engagement efforts through regular employee surveys, gap analysis and engagement strategy development and deployment.
· Establish and monitor key talent performance indicators and metrics that support the business strategy.
· Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
· A bachelor's degree; master's degree preferred.
· Five to seven years of direct recruiting
· HR generalist/business partner experience required
· Experience in a manufacturing and/or field services environment preferred.
· Exceptional identification, attraction and assessment capabilities; including the ability to manage a full life-cycle search process including managing of outside search partners, candidates, and internal clients; staffing/recruiting agency experience preferred.
· Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
· The ability to build strong relationships and establish strong interpersonal connections at all levels of the organization; treat others with respect, and conducts business, internally and externally with professionalism and tact.
· Effective oral and written communication skills required.
· Strong attention to detail, organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Competence and confidence to advance human capital strategies, in partnership with the VP of Corporate HR.
· Thought leadership and critical thinking skills with a metrics-driven approach to solutions.
· An analytical orientation toward key market trends/ changes and the ability to take appropriate action to ensure continued leadership and competitive advantage.
· To be an enthusiastic, performance-driven individual who will pursue excellence in translating the employer brand passion vision/mission of the organization into operational, quantitative Human Resources plans, goals and schedules for improvement.
· To be a collaborative facilitator and team builder, who develops relationships and loyalty with his/her colleagues across all levels and business lines, serving as a leader, colleague and culture champion within the company: establishes rapport and trust at all levels within the organization.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion when managing sensitive employee relation issues.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks and demands.
To be successful in this position, you will need: