The Senior Recruiter will develop and execute proactive recruitment strategies in order to attract key talent to LPL Financial. This individual will manage full lifecycle recruiting while continuously building strong networks and developing innovative and creative methods and techniques to source talent and promote the LPL Financial brand.
Essential functions include:
- Manage the requisition process from approval to on boarding driving and guiding hiring managers through the selection process. Partner with all levels of management, including the executive level, to identify staffing needs and to develop recruiting strategies to attract quality talent. Provide appropriate feedback throughout the interview and selection process to advise and influence hiring managers, ensuring an overall effective hire.
- Through proactive direct sourcing, advertising, networking and referrals, build a network of selected and targeted prospective candidates and industry contacts. Leverage online recruiting sources and in-house applicant tracking system to identify and recruit talent.
- Review resumes for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements. Prescreen candidates and present synopsis and recommendations to hiring managers.
- Manage applicant tracking system ensuring system is regularly updated including applicant status throughout the process, phone screen synopsis, and documentation of all feedback from hiring managers. Produce regular status reports for hiring managers.
- Support, develop and maintains a thorough understanding LPL’s business model, culture, department needs and talent acquisition strategy.
- Identify and recommend solutions to address challenges and/or opportunities and to streamline and improve recruiting processes.
- Represent LPL in the local community at job fairs, volunteer opportunities, on campus recruiting and networking events.
- Initiate and maintain excellent relations with the business and HR partners.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
- 5+ years of full cycle corporate recruiting experience, including recruiting senior level candidates.
- Combination of corporate and agency recruiting experience strongly preferred, recent technology recruiting experience and financial services industry experience a plus.
- Proven ability to directly source talent at all levels adopting and implementing creative strategic methods.
- Track record of recruiting candidates in a high volume environment.
- Experience with a broad range of recruitment tools including web-based, candidate search databases, and social media.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws as they pertain to employment.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, internet recruiting tools, and applicant tracking systems; iCIMS or Kenexa experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to manage, influence and challenge all levels of clients.
- Excellent customer service skills and relationship management skills with consultative approach to partnering with hiring managers and HR partners.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills; self-motivated and capable of working independently with a sense of urgency.
- Strong orientation toward teamwork.
- Excellent communication on the phone, in person, and strong writing skills.
Go back to the welcome page
Need further assistance?
Applicant Tracking Software
LPL Financial Services - 18 months ago