MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. For 35 years, we have provided objectivity, smart thinking and the highest levels of support to help our clients get the job done, and done right. Our vast experience and knowledgeable people are our greatest assets. Their subject matter expertise, commitment to excellence and the high quality of their work, combined with our full suite of services, allows our clients to accomplish their missions and support national priorities. Our corporate values are based on integrity, excellence, honesty, service and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain talented employees. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com .
Description of Duties:
Advise and partner with hiring managers to develop and implement recruiting strategy. Manage hiring activities from requisition stage to onboarding new hires. Source, review and evaluate resumes, prescreen and interview applicants, and make recommendations for selection. Coordinate and attend recruiting events. Maintain and update applicant records; recruiting documents, metrics, and OFCCP compliance data, etc. Perform other Human Resources duties as needed.
Requirements for the Position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business management. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 7 years recruiting experience; supporting Department of Defense, Intellengence, and Corporate requirements. Experience recruiting for remote locations.
- Proficient with using Taleo applicant tracking system.
- Must have excellent communications skills; verbal, written, and interpersonal.
- Proficient with using MicroSoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Must be available to travel as needed.
MCR, LLC’s compensation and benefits package is very competitive. It is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and to reward employee's skills, experience, and potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MCR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. In addition, MCR participates in the DHS E-Verify program. M/F/V/D
MCR, LLC. - 13 months ago