Parallel HR Solutions, Inc. is a National recruiting firm seeking career-oriented, intelligent candidates with strong interpersonal skills to recruit for our numerous professional positions.
Our Recruiters work directly with our Account Managers and Recruiting Leads to identify, screen, interview and present qualified candidates for contract and permanent positions.
Qualified Recruiter candidates will:
• Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various tools
• Utilizing Boolean search techniques to source and mine candidates for high volume and niche requisitions.
• Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates through screening and interviews
• Negotiate wages, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates
• Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts and target skill sets
• Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive environment
• Maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain industry knowledge and get referrals
Qualified candidates for the Recruiter position should:
• Have a Bachelor's degree.
• Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas / goals
• Have excellent organizational and reporting skills, as well as great attention to detail
• Have the ability to work independently with limited oversight
• Be available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
• Possess strong written and oral English communication skills
• Be familiar with Microsoft Word and MS Outlook (or similar email application)
• Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced sales environment
• Use good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements
Candidates will receive a competitive base salary, commission and a benefits plan including bi-weekly massages, Friday morning breakfasts and quarterly Team outings.
Email resumes to Kari.firstname.lastname@example.org