Raytheon Technical Services Company LLC (RTSC) is seeking a Senior Recruiter to perform full life cycle recruitment of various disciplines and levels for Bid and Pursuit. This person will strive to achieve and exceed staffing goals and objectives, and demonstrate a willingness to go above and beyond to support hiring managers with their proposal staffing needs. A motivated, process oriented recruiter with strong client and candidate management skills is ideal for this position. To be successful in this role, the candidate must develop and maintain business relationships and be recognized as a trusted HR business partner. This requires the Sr Recruiter to be assertive, work with a sense of urgency, and have a strong work ethic. This position is located in Dulles, VA.
No relocation assistance is available.
- Perform full life cycle recruiting for contingent executive, professional, technical and engineering positions, as well as other functional areas as needed
- Manage a high volume of requisitions at all salary levels and multiple locations
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, cold calling and referrals
- Drive the hiring process; actively engage with managers, provide ongoing status of requisitions, advise and influence managers throughout the hiring process, and close requisitions in a timely manner
- Use candidate relationship management skills to identify, assess, and maintain candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and review staffing plan
- Conduct skill based and behavioral interviews, contribute to candidate selection process, extend contingent offers and/or collect Letters of Intent
- Ensure consistent application of Talent Acquisition processes and policies, and maintain accurate, auditable employment records
- Attend proposal meetings and gates as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field, or 8 years of additional related work experience in lieu of a degree and a minimum of 6 years full life cycle recruiting experience in a high volume, fast paced work environment
- Corporate recruiting experience within a federal contracting environment
- Proven ability to attract and hire candidates with security clearances
- Proven ability to source and network using current techniques and tools
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing recruitment plans
- Demonstrated customer and candidate management abilities, and relationship building skills
- Experience supporting remote customers
- Effective verbal and written communicator at all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated proficiency with web-based applicant tracking systems, internet search engines, and Microsoft Office programs particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Understand EEOC and OFCCP employment guidelines
Raytheon Technical Services Company LLC (RTSC) headquartered in Dulles, VA has nearly 10,000 employees and 2010 sales of $3.4 billion. RTSC provides a full spectrum of technical, scientific and professional services to its defense, federal, international, and commercial customers worldwide. It specializes in training, logistics, engineering, product support, and operational support services and solutions for the Mission Support, homeland security, space, civil aviation, counterproliferation and counterterrorism markets. RTSC operates on all seven continents. RTSC customers include all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces, NASA, the Federal Aviation Administration, the U.S. National Science Foundation, Department of Energy, the Defense Threat Reduction Agency, the Transportation Security Administration, and other agencies of the Department of Homeland Security, as well as international governments.
- Experience recruiting US Military
- Experience recruiting US and local nationals for international assignments
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Raytheon Polar Services - 10 months ago
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly p...