Dimont & Associates, a dynamic and entrepreneurial company that provides hazard insurance claims management for the loan servicing industry, is looking for a dynamic Senior Level Recruiting Manager to join our team. Our rapid growth has been driven by our ability to attract and retain the best from the financial services industry.
At Dimont we have a true passion for what we do and our people have a genuine commitment to our organization. Our culture and collaborative team environment encourages and rewards contribution both at the individual and team levels.
We have an immediate opening for an outstanding Recruiting Manager to oversee and direct the recruiting team and to update our recruiting process, systems and sourcing.
- Provide leadership, support and vision to team of experienced recruiters.
- Develop new strategies and programs to attract industry specific candidates
- Develop programs for alternative recruiting sources
- Review current recruitment processes and recommend enhancements or changes to current processes and procedures
- Work to enhance weekly reporting on recruitment activity
- Partner with hiring managers to update job descriptions, skill assessments and interview techniques in order to better match candidate skills and qualifications
- Support the recruitment process with full cycle recruiting for in house positions
- Other duties/projects as assigned by Dimont & Associates.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Must be a professional career recruiter with management experience
- Experience recruiting senior management positions
- Ability to work in fast paced, collaborative team environment
- Strong Organizational and project management skills
- Must have a positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
Dimont & Associates - 14 months ago
Dimont & Associates has remained a leader for insurance claims processing for over 16 years. Founded by attorney, Bernie Dimont, we are...