Senior Regional Sales Manager
Spirent Communications is where the world’s leading communications companies turn when they need to accelerate their time-to-market for next-generation communication systems. In fact, every significant industry test in the last six years has used Spirent's test systems as the benchmark. We are continually recognized by customers, industry, press, and technology associations for our innovative thinking and our ground-breaking products. The communications market has untapped potential. The boundaries of how fast, far, and accurately voice and data can be transmitted have yet to be reached, or even defined. Spirent solutions are paving the way for tomorrow’s communications.
The atmosphere at Spirent is innovative, creative, and technically challenging. We are always looking for new employees with exceptional abilities, vision, and commitment levels to join our team.
If you want to work with truly bright and motivated people—and be a part of an industry-leading company that's helping to revolutionize communications technologies—this is your opportunity. Our focus on employee satisfaction stems from a core belief that market-leading products start with one thing: market-leading people. At Spirent, we offer more than jobs, we offer unique career opportunities. We can do this because we are large enough to encompass a breadth of possibilities, while being small enough for you to be noticed and recognized. Are you innovative enough to work at Spirent?
Currently we are looking for a Senior Regional Sales Manager to drive the sales of Software and Service solutions that enable our customers to dramatically improve the productivity of their engineering organizations. Your successful experience in selling productivity solutions to engineering organizations in the high tech industry will make this the ideal opportunity!
• Developing, managing, and closing six figure plus opportunities
• Developing and driving internal sales channel to identify, develop, and close new opportunities in their account base
• Collaboration with cross functional teams including Product Management and Services Delivery Organization
• Attainment of bookings quota in assigned region
The compensation package for this position includes a salary, commission, car allowance, along with a strong benefits package
• 5+ years of selling communications test hardware and software solutions to NEMs, service providers and enterprise customers
• Value selling expertise
• Successful track record of exceeding quota
• Bright, energetic, and driven
• Thought Leadership and Innovative thinking
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a strong teamwork ethic
• Must have solid presentation skills and be comfortable conducting presentations to both individuals and groups of people
• Proven ability to build sound client relationships
• Ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and work under pressure
• Solid problem solving skills, decision making and use of initiative
Spirent Communications - 15 months ago