Build Supply Chain Solutions Regulatory content & monitor regulatory changes and emerging regulations. This Analyst will have responsibility for researching, analyzing, and writing regulatory news/ reports and industry trends for a defined geography and market. Their work will be supplemented by the Sr. Analyst / Editor and the consultant network to ensure global coverage.
Provide regulatory support consultation for clients (including answering clients’ inquiries, conducting quality assurance and review of regulatory data, etc.)
Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Able to work independently with a high degree of efficiency
- Able to identify issue/ problem and provide answer/ solution (problem-solving thinking required)
- Experience working both independently and as part of multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent analytical, regulatory research and writing skills required
- Fluent in at least one of foreign languages in addition to English is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or International Affairs (B.A or B.S); Master’s degree or J.D. highly preferred
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Regulatory/ legal/ legislative background highly preferred
- Experience in chemical products/ consumer products regulatory compliance highly preferred
3E Company - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
3E Company, a subsidiary of Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq:VRSK), offers a comprehensive suite of data, products, and services for environmental...