- Define processes/procedures for successful build & deployment of our SaaS applications.
- Define and build automation around build & deployment processes.
- Lead Software & Operations Engineers in automation/tooling efforts.
- Work closely with Operations Engineers to ensure environment specific configuration settings/changes are known & clearly defined in the release process.
- Work with Software Engineers to increase their awareness of environmental constraints – and ensure smooth integration/re-use with existing configuration settings.
- Work with Software Engineers in Test to increase deployment and environmental awareness – especially the aspects of our products to test as a release moves from one environment to another.
- Working with the Director of IT, ensure seamless production deployments with minimal downtime.
- 5-10 years release management experience in software development in a SaaS environment.
- Solid experience with C#, ASP.NET, and WCF.
- Solid experience with TFS and/or Perforce.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership in matrixed teams with proven ability to drive issues to closure.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with n-tiered system operations, including web, application and database operational support & services.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Experience with 24x7 operations.
HealthcareSource - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
With more than 2,000 healthcare clients, HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management software for the healthcare industry....