Required skills successful candidate must have demonstrated experience with:
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. Standard Job Description Performs a variety of activities in information systems design, development, and analysis encompassing one or more of the following areas of technical expertise: programming, computer application analysis, software development, systems integration, and related disciplines. Security Clearance Public Trust Typical Minimums Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered an emerging authority. LMCareers Business Unit ESS0997 IS&GS-CIVIL (S8200) Business Area Info Systems & Global Sol Program USDA NFC Department 7152024:DHS Job Class Information Technology Job Category Experienced Professional City New Orleans State Louisiana Virtual No Relocation Available No Work Schedule STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day Req Type Task Order/IDIQ Direct/Indirect Direct Shift First
- At least 4 or more years direct Remedy ITSM experience that includes configuring Remedy for use in an ITIL environment
- Evaluating products and upgrades for implementation
- Working with stakeholders to understand requirements and developing solutions within the Remedy application
- Experience creating custom workflows and reports.
- Demonstrate thorough work experience the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks appropriately, on time and to a high standard in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrates strong initiative, self-motivation, and commitment to the job.
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment with ability to work on multiple deliverables at once
- Ability to work independently; self-starter
- Excellent written and oral communications skills Desired skills -Demonstrated experience in BMC Remedy IT Service Management 7.1, BMC Remedy Service Desk 5/6, and BMC Remedy Asset Management.
- Experience with USDA National Finance Center (NFC) operations and procedures. Specific Job Description The System Engineering and Technical Activities (SETA) program is looking for a Senior Remedy Engineer to provide support to USDA National Finance Center (NFC) at their facility in New Orleans, LA. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform systems modeling, simulation, and analysis to provide appropriate solution.
- Develop software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation to ensure standard use of procedures.
- Provide inputs for documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Designs develop, troubleshoot and analyze software programs to ensure compatibility with USMS systems.
- Customize software based on research and customer needs.
- Maintain communication with management and customers regarding status of software development and problems.
- Provide Custom Remedy workflow design and development experience.
- Configure BMC/Remedy COTS products and full product life-cycle experience to include development, integration, testing and documentation.
- Provide analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of software.
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...