Fortigent’s (an LPL company) research department provides strategic and tactical asset allocation advice, evaluates institutional money management firms and maintains a recommended list of investments for both traditional and alternative investment products.
Our Sr. Research Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Research department with money manager due dilligence for long-only equity managers by producing reports and compiling both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Preparing materials for conference calls with money managers, as well as participating and writing robust call summaries.
- Gathering capital markets data and constructing spreadsheets and charts.
- Performing special research projects as necessary
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Economics preferable.
- 2-5 years experience in the investment industry; experience with institutional money managers and/or mutual funds in an investment consulting or wealth management environment preferred.
- General understanding of financial markets, investment products, and the financial services industry is a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with Bloomberg, eVestment Alliance, Morningstar Direct, and Informa PSN.
- An interest in working in a team environment.
Go back to the welcome page
Need further assistance?
Applicant Tracking Software