ORC International has an exciting opportunity to join their New York / Princeton Consumer Research team as a Sr. Research Analyst . This position is responsible for research and analysis of market data. This position is also responsible for diverse and detailed activities in support of Company strategies. This position will customarily and regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment relative to matters of significance.
- Ability to write with strong industry knowledge and analytic expertise.
- Able to participate in presentation of results.
- Delivers full reports and presentations to clients.
- Conduct detailed research and analysis based on specific client requests.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret data from internal and external sources.
- Prepare reports and summary statistics (frequencies and cross-tabulations).
- Perform quality control checks on data researched to ensure integrity.
- Uncover and disseminate best practices in use of information and knowledge.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data. Participate in the development and utilization of analytical techniques to improve processes and efficiency.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Effectively interfaces with Clients, expand client interaction and may take ownership of small accounts
- Independently analyzes data, provides key take-aways and recommendations for next steps in research. Understands and is able to recommend all ORC capabilities
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple job assignments on a daily basis.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the company and with various business contacts outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner. Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Knowledge of Windows PC environment and programming language.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make independent choices regarding matters of significance to business operations.
ORC International offers an attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits. At ORC International, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience is required
We hope you make the decision to join us by sending your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to us at https://careers-orc.icims.com
ORC International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V.
ORC International - 5 months ago
ORC International is a global provider of customized research and analysis designed to help companies make more informed decisions on...