Responsible for overseeing the execution and analysis of custom marketing research projects from inception through reporting, with some supervision on design and analytics. Includes the drafting and analysis of research reports, complete with recommendations.
Job Requirements: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to manage projects through execution process without supervision
• Must be able to work independently
• Commitment and dedication to get the job done
• Strong communication skills
• Must be proactive and take initiative to learn more about market research and existing clients businesses
• Be able to solve problems quickly and concisely
• Strong writing skills; building a story from the data
• Experience with multivariate techniques
• Excellent analytic skills
• Knowledge of a variety of different research methods
• Knowledge of all operational components including:
• Questionnaire development
• Development of coding structures
• Specifying and checking computer tables
• Understanding of sampling issues
• Some management experience of junior staff
A Bachelors or Masters degree is required, with at least 4 years in a custom research supplier or 2+ years client-side and 2+ years supplier-side
Additional Comments: Radius GMR (Formerly Data Development Worldwide) is one of the top 35 custom market research firms in the U.S. with a client list comprised of Fortune 1000 companies across industries including technology, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, retail, CPG, and restaurant/hospitality. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a full benefits package including health care, pension, and 401k.
Quirk's - 8 months ago
Radius Global Market Research provides industry leaders with a range of innovative research approaches to address critical issues in...