Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide Analytical support to early stage projects including assay development, qualification, assay transfer, comparability testing and analytical characterization of mAbs and ADC’s.
• Author qualification and development reports.
• Independently troubleshoot assays and instrumentation.
• The successful candidate will have a BSc in life sciences with 10+ years of industry experience in analyzing and characterizing biotherapeutics.
• Proficiency in LC, CE and MS methods and experience analyzing and characterizing mAbs and antibody drug conjugates.
• Extensive experience with Empower, 32 Karat and ICE280 software.
• Detail oriented, independent and self-motivated with excellent written and oral communication skills.
• The position requires interactions with multiple functional areas therefore must be an excellent team player.