• Responsible for research projects ($1.5 million) –clarifying questions, working with manager to determine a research solution, and executing research. Delivers results and implications
• Supports brand and Innovation teams by addressing questions that arise, utilizing historical research, secondary research, supplier experts, etc.
• Works with manager to design research plans which reflect warranted levels of rigor given associated risk and available budget.
• Ensures all market research projects are designed and executed well in order to gather information that will impact business decisions and meet objectives
• Manages multiple businesses/clients with guidance from manager
• Functions as day-to-day contact /able to comfortably lead meetings with ABM’s and Managers (~ 5 team members)
Develop and Manage CCSI budget for business segment
Education BA/B S degree required; Advanced degree preferred
Big Heart Pet Brands - 21 months ago