The Sr Research Manager is responsible for the day-to-day task of a specific project. Assist the research team on client deliverables (i.e.: Quarterly Results).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Day-to-day client management with specific accounts - telephone, written and face-to-face
• Management and mentoring of junior research staff
• Report writing and preparation of presentations
• Liaising with and checking output from all internal operational departments
Experience and Skills:
• 3-5 years of experience in client servicing and marketing research account management
• Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment in managing large studies
• Ability to inspire confidence in clients
• Detail oriented and proven strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong PC skills, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Technology savvy
• Historical track-record in managing and building client relationships and accounts
• Market Research / Research Management
• Account Management
• Questionnaire Design / Project Management
• Analysis and Reporting
• Having great attention to detail, when developing project documentations.
• Having the ability to work with data manipulation software (i.e.: SPSS, Tableau, Microsoft Excel Macros).
• This person should also be reliable and a team player.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Tableau
We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
GfK Custom Research North America - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -