This is an opportunity for an independent self-motivated researcher to join the Lilly Biotechnology Center in San Diego.
Our research group conducts protein engineering and in vitro research to support early drug discovery programs.
Broad knowledge of endocrine/metabolic diseases, such as diabetes is a plus.
The position requires independent thinking and creativity, a multi-disciplinary approach to project leadership and the ability to foster effective communication among teams.
This scientist will also be responsible for protein engineering which includes target evaluation, achieving engineering goals and developing novel approaches to meet unmet medical needs to support tailored therapeutics.
- PhD in Biochemistry, Molecular, Biology, Physiology or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years industry experience
- Must be knowledgeable in the drug discovery process
- Must be skilled in DNA manipulations and protein engineering
- Previous experience with mutagenesis, display technologies and endocrine research experience preferred.
- ELI LILLY AND COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Eli Lilly - 16 months ago
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in...