UX Sears is looking for Researchers!
If you love figuring out what makes users tick, we want to meet you.
Be part of a top-notch team exploring the space where ecommerce meets the rest of the shopping world: retail, social, mobile. Our research team does it all, including quantitative & qualitative, lab-based & remote assessment, ethnographic & conceptual.
We are recruiting a Sr. User Experience Researcher specializing in design assessment (e.g. lab tests, remote tests, rapid iteration prototype testing). Experience researching mobile devices and multi-channel experiences is a strong plus.
Qualifications:Major Responsibilities Include:
- Consults with design teams and business stakeholders to identify research opportunities
- Creates research plan that identifies the best methodologies to answer the team’s research questions
- Conducts the study and captures participant feedback
- Analyzes study results and report findings to the project team
- This position requires someone with demonstrated mastery of a range of design assessment methodologies, such as usability testing (lab and remote), surveys, and card sorting.
- Must be proficient configuring and using tools for research (e.g. screen capture on computers, mobile/tablet devices, video editing)
- Eye tracking experience is highly desired
- Excellent understanding of what makes good research
- Excellent knowledge of UCD
- Superior writing and presentation skills
- 7+ years of industry experience in user research, preferably ecommerce
- College degree in related field (e.g. HCI, Usability, Research Methods) or equivalent experience
- Experience with a range of research methodologies, such as usability testing (lab and remote), field studies, diary studies, competitive assessments, expert review, surveys, card sorting, eye tracking
Sears - 2 years ago
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...