Job Description :
- Production forecasting and reserve estimates for unconventional reservoirs .
- Provide technical support in reservoir characterization and modeling activities for optimized field development.
- Recommend and design rate/pressure transient & diagnostic well testing, and other special projects to help determine correlations between geologic/drilling/completion/production data.
- Evaluate hydraulic fracture effectiveness.
- Evaluate and provide guidance for optimal well spacing.
- Familiarity with rate/pressure transient analysis. Experience with Fekete software a plus.
- Skilled in reserves/production forecasting software programs such as ARIES or equivalent.
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Excel and/or Access and database programs to manage and analyze large data sets.
- Familiarity with statistical data analysis.
- Experience with unconventional reservoirs preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience in reservoir engineering.
- Master's degree in Petroleum Engineering preferred.
Since 1994, Enscicon has been one of the leading national players in recruiting A-list talent for our clients, which include Fortune...