Southwestern Energy Company is a growing independent energy company primarily engaged in natural gas and crude oil exploration, development and production within North America. Our primary business is the exploration for and production of natural gas within North America. We are also actively engaged in exploration and production activities in Oklahoma, Texas, Pennsylvania, and New Brunswick, Canada. Please visit our website to learn about SWN .
WORKING AT SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY
When you become part of the Southwestern Energy Company team, you will engage your career with hands-on experiences in challenging exploration and development projects. As a new employee, you are given the opportunity to contribute from day one by working side-by-side with experienced employees to cultivate innovative strategies and solutions. We are at the forefront of several significant projects, most importantly the Fayetteville Shale play in Arkansas. In fact, Southwestern Energy was the first to discover the economic viability of the Fayetteville Shale and successfully produce its gas. We are currently the largest producer in the Fayetteville Shale. In a few short years, we have surpassed 1 Bcfd and have invested more than $6 billion in this expanding operation in Arkansas. Our work is also well known in the Arkoma Basin in Western Arkansas, East Texas, and we have recently begun exploratory efforts in Pennsylvania’s exciting new Marcellus Shale and in New Brunswick, Canada.
• Providing reservoir engineering support to a multi-disciplined team in the development of a large resource base .
• New well AFE technical generation and coordination.
• Economic evaluations of individual wells and development scenarios.
• Determination and booking of proved reserves (PDP and PUD) as well as management of the full resource (Proved, Probable, Possible) development.
• Strategic capital planning through the integration of necessary groups to optimize capital efficiency and maximize value within a budget year and long term development.
• Full cost/well performance/economic post-analysis
• Exploration, de-lineation, and intra-field development planning
• Numerical and Analytical modeling
•Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Preference B.S. in Petroleum Engineering)
• 5 to 15 years direct experience in gas reservoir engineering including: well performance prediction, decline curve analysis, risk assessment, economic analysis, reserve analysis and petrophysical analysis.
• Some numerical modeling experience is preferred.
• Experience with ARIES is preferred.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular full-time basis without restrictions.
SouthWestern Energy Company - 19 months ago