Overview We require an insurance professional to manage various risk management programs including workers compensation, property, casualty and marine lines of coverage’s. Has the ability to analyze data and information to identify risks, suggest appropriate courses of action to mitigate claims and implement and monitor the programs. Responsibilities Key Responsibilities:
- Renew and manage a property and/or primary casualty program (general liability, auto and Workers Compensation/Employers liability program), including placement, short term strategic planning, claim administration and review, TPA auditing, and coordinated return to work program.
- Renew and manage the global property program including property conversation program in coordination with Health, Safety and Environment.
- Renew and mange a comprehensive transit program (both inland and ocean marine) to support our businesses including the administration of special policies, strong understanding of Incoterms and application to contracts.
- Assist in the coordination, implementation and oversight of global coverage’s via worldwide and local programs.
- Initiate and assist in communication and implementation of worldwide risk management programs.
- Coordinate and facilitate Risk Management programs with HR, Legal, and Safety
- Manage and oversee a RIMS system, including training, modification, and improvement of our current system
- Develop robust risk management metrics and reporting packages including total cost s of risk measurements.
- Assist in the insurance budgeting and allocation system process.
- Undertake project work as appropriate.
- Assist in the coordination of various Risk Management documents including certificates of insurance, auto ID cards and other special policies, if required. Qualifications Job Requirements
- High level of technical skills and understanding of insurance with attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Project management skills, with the demonstrated ability to manage and/or participate in multiple complex projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills are key-being able to communicate clearly with all levels of management and diverse cultures.
- High degree of business acumen
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize multiple commitments
- Ability to work independently but is able to cohesively work in a team environment.
- The ability to solve problems and execute.
- Flexible and versatile to work in an unstructured environment with ability to handle ambiguity
Minimum Required Qualifications
Level of education required: Undergraduate degree in related subject.
Experience Level: 5-7 years experience in the insurance or risk management industry preferred. Experience within a finance function would be advantageous and knowing a second language.
Travel: Able to travel 10% to 15% both domestically and internationally.
Apply on line on www.terex.com. If you are a current employee of Terex Corporation, please contact the Corporate Human Resources Department.
It is the policy of the organization to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The organization offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Terex - 22 months ago
Terex is a "T-Rex" when it comes to making a variety of cranes, aerial platforms, and construction and materials processing...