“Insure" your future.
The Risk Management Services department is looking to add a Senior Risk Management Consultant . Our team provides our clients with professional services to augment their efforts in reducing and controlling losses, which will help develop lasting relationships with our policy holders. Our Risk Management team is dedicated to building a trusted relationship with our customers and elevating our agency and producer partners. We do this by educating our policyholders on how to lower their experience modification factor, evaluate loss trends, and reduce frequency and severity trends in their workplace.
“Claim" your role.
Our Senior Risk Management Consultant is a person who will provide Underwriting with necessary data to evaluate loss potentials of moderate to complex accounts and collaborate with our Underwriters, Claims, Business Development Specialist, SIU and Branch Managers regarding all aspects of service.
- Maintain a book of business and provide professional risk management services to ICW Group’s clients.
- Schedule and complete surveys and written reports for moderate to complex Workers’ Compensation risks for the Illinois territory.
- Evaluate Workers’ Compensation risks with premiums ranging from $5,000 to $1,000,000.
- Develop loss analyses and service Action Plans for large accounts in coordination with Branch Managers and Underwriters.
- Create and perform training for clients.
- Work closely with clients and producers to implement corrective action to control or mitigate workplace hazards.
- Collaborate with Underwriting, Claims and Business Development Specialist to develop and draft large account service proposals and/or year-end Stewardship Reports.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year College or University; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years experience in the safety profession is required, specifically workers’ compensation experience. Multi-line experience is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills with extensive knowledge of Word 2000-2007, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook and other computer-related programs.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have a current and valid Driver’s License.
- Transportation or Trucking, and Construction industry experience a plus.
- Bi-lingual speaker a plus.
- OTI Certified Trainer (Construction and/or General Industry) a plus.
ICW Group - 2 years ago