We are looking for a talented and motivated Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer to help us build the platform that will change the way companies communicate with employees. We are developing on Rails 4 using the latest techniques for continual integration and test automation. Our ideal candidate will have experience using Rails or will have experience with other frameworks and have the strong desire to learn Rails technology. GuideSpark is growing rapidly by helping thought-leading clients, including many Fortune 500 companies like Adobe Systems and Meridian Health, better engage their employees. Are you ready to help us continue to achieve phenominal results by becoming part of our software development team?
- Develop leading-edge technology for communication and video across multiple platforms including Web and mobile.
- Actively participate in Agile software development including SCRUM and sprint planning meetings.
- Perform technology and product research to better define requirements, resolve important issues and improve the overall capability of our technology stack.
- Support our customer facing teams to resolve issues and deliver a high-quality total solution.
- Contribute to a motivated and creative team atmosphere where individuals work hard to exceed expectations and support other team members striving to do the same.
- 5+ years software engineering experience with at least 3 years experience using MVC in Web-based applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Significant experience with framework based-development using technologies such as Ruby on Rails or PHP with Zend.
- Solid understanding of client-side web technologies including HTML5, CSS, JQuery and other frameworks and presentation technologies.
- Familiarity working with cloud computing. Experience with Amazon Web Services and Rackspace is beneficial.
GuideSpark - 24 months ago