We are seeking an experienced SAS Developer to work on some of our Government accounts. In this role, you will be programming in SAS, maintaining data and enrollment activities. We are seeking a self motivated individual with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment!
What makes your technology career greater with UnitedHealth Group? You'll have the most opportunities to grow and develop. We invest in rich technology resources and talented people to help glean and use intelligence in ways that drive quality and affordability of healthcare for millions of people worldwide. It's your chance to be a transformational force in the industry and within UnitedHealth Group. If you believe there is always a better way, take the next step in exploring your potential with UnitedHealth Group.
- Providing accurate and timely estimates for tasks
- Provide support and leadership in critical production support issue resolution
- Work with team to achieve timely resolution of all production issues meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements
- Conduct code review to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high quality standards
- Work with business to prioritize production issue resolution
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of SAS Development experience
- 3+ years of experience with the System Development Life Cycle
- Experience writing and executing functional specifications
OptumInsight is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- SQL experience
- Healthcare Industry experience
OptumInsight is one of the largest and fastest growing health information companies. We specialize in improving the performance of the health system by providing analytics, technology and consulting services that enable better decisions and results. We integrate workflow solutions that deliver data in real-time, and create actionable insights - processing health information that relates directly to and affects one in four patients in the U.S, one in every three Medicaid dollars and one in every five emergency room visits. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
What can YOU do with the right information? At OptumInsight, the possibilities and the impact are limitless. No matter what your role is at OptumInsight, you'll be empowered to ask more questions, develop better solutions and help make the health care system greater than ever. It's always fresh. It's always exciting. And it's never been more important.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 10 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals...