Experience and Education Qualifications:|
Bachelor's degree Statistics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field with at least 5 years' experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, CRO, or related environment. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company, please submit your resume immediately to be considered for an interview.
- SAS Certified Base or Advanced Programmer experience is preferred
- Proven experience in SAS Version 9 programming including base SAS, Access, Macro, Stat, ODS, Graph, and advanced inferential statistics procedures (e.g., proc mixed, proc genmod, proc phreg)
- Experience with industry data standards such as SDTM, AdAM, CDISC, or HL7 required
- Exposure to statistical graphics software is required
- Strong communication skills, teamwork, and attention to detail are crucial.
- Working knowledge of GCP, ICH, 21 CFR part 11, or other international regulations
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, take initiative and work independently.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing - 7 months ago