We are seeking an experienced Senior SEO Specialist to lead a team of several experienced SEO professionals, with the goal of improving search rankings for all of Cvent’s web properties. This role will be responsible for developing a comprehensive Search Engine Optimization strategy for the company, and for working with the existing team of SEOs to implement that strategy.
The ideal candidate has experience developing SEO strategies for large and complex websites, expert knowledge of SEO techniques and best practices, and an understanding of the SaaS and meetings industries. Strong understanding of HTML and social media marketing is expected. Experience using Omniture for web analytics is preferred. We are looking for someone creative, self-motivated and passionate about SEO.
- Manage a team of experienced SEO professionals
- Coordinate closely with the Marketing department, especially web designers and online advertising specialists
- Develop a company-wide strategy for SEO
- Make recommendations to developers to improve SEO within online applications
- Track success of SEO efforts
- Improve Cvent’s search rankings in several keyword categories related to our variety of products
- 4-6 years of professional experience in the field of Search Engine Optimization
- Experience developing SEO strategies for large websites
- Deep understanding of up-to-date SEO strategies, techniques and best practices
- Strong management and communication skills
- In-depth experience using website analytics tools, preferably Omniture
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Understanding of online marketing and social media marketing techniques