Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
We're looking for someone to lead our search engine optimization team in strategy, client communication, and the creation of a variety of deliverables including keyword strategies, complete website audits, and creative, buzz-generating campaigns from brief to post-launch. The right person has a thorough understanding of technical SEO, but frames it within a larger understanding of interactive marketing strategy.
We don't care about how many years of experience you have, just what you've done and what you're capable of doing. We also appreciate a good sense of humor.
- Communicate with clients, helping them understand relevant metrics, what we do, and the progress of their project
- Create highly refined keyword strategies that lay the foundation for the rest of a client's SEO project
- Perform thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on on crawlability, site architecture, and keyword relevance
- Perform competitive research, identifying what the client's competitors are doing right, what they're doing wrong, and how these tactics influence the client
- Participate in strategic brainstorming sessions and lead the team in the creation of off-page campaigns that drive awareness, build buzz, and indicate relevance to the search engines
- Stay up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm changes
- Train other employees in on-page and off-page SEO
This is a full-time, on-site position. Please send your resume and cover letter to our HR Department . Thank you for your interest in Nebo. We look forward to working with you.
- A working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- The ability to write coherent, compelling copy that is not only keyword-rich, but also user-friendly
- An understanding of social media and its role in SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics, a variety of content management systems, and industry specific tools