MobileIron is at the center of the perfect storm that is hitting both business and IT. Global companies are rushing to transform their businesses with mobile apps, content, and devices. Business has moved past the PC onto mobile devices and the impact on IT will be as far reaching and as impactful as the shift from mainframe to PC. The IT world is becoming the Mobile IT world and only MobileIron was purpose-built for Mobile IT.
Company highlights include:
MobileIron has been chosen by thousands of organizations that are transforming their businesses through enterprise mobility because they know that only MobileIron can make them successful. Come join our team and be part of building the next big Silicon Valley success story.
- Explosive growth: adding 2000 customers in the last 5 quarters including more than 250 of the Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies
- Clear path to profitability: bookings increased 400% year-over-year
- Strong balance sheet: total investment of $97M including a $40M Series E financing round in May with Foundation Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, and Storm Ventures
- Industry recognition: Being positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for Mobile Device Management Software 2012
- Track record of innovation: first to deliver critical enterprise features for multi-OS mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), BYOD privacy controls, and Android security
As a software Senior QA engineer at Mobileiron, you will contribute to the planning, testing, delivery and automation of our Smart Phone Management Platform and Smart Device Client products. You will be responsible for driving the quality of high-performance, highly scalable enterprise client-server software Releases. You will work on products dedicated to managing the explosive growth of mobile device platform deployments including: iPhone, Android and Windows.
- Define and implement test strategy and test plans for major product releases with multiple, complex features.
- Design and develop functional and system-level test cases based on product requirements and specifications
- Perform, coordinate, drive and report on test execution and test progress for major product releases
- Interact with customer support engineers and sales engineers to provide information about product capabilities
- Minimum of 7 years of software testing experience.
- B.S. degree or higher in Computer Science or similar field.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving.
- Expert in software quality and testing methodologies.
- Experienced in working on enterprise products
- Self-starter, driven with excellent leadership skills and with a passion for shipping excellent product quality
- Excellent communication skills and exceptionally good with multitasking assignments.
- Experience testing mobile devices, mobile operating systems, or mobile applications
- Experience designing and implementing testing tools and systems.
- Experience integrating with MS Exchange, AD/LDAP, SMTP
- Strong knowledge of open source tools and how to use them
- Experience and knowledge in IP routing protocols networking: OSPF, BGP, IPv4, IPv6, VPN, TCP/IP, UDP, Firewall, NAT, IDS/IPS, SNMP a big plus
MobileIron - 12 months ago