Senior SQL Server Developer
Cardlytics provides a powerful loyalty solution for financial service providers. We enable marketers to bring highly relevant offers to customers through their on-line banking relationship improving account performance and increasing consumer rewards.
We are looking to increase our revenues while maintaining our small company culture. We believe that growth and innovation happens when employees are encouraged to be creative, take risks, debate and have fun. We are looking for individuals who want to help turn great ideas into reality and continuously learn throughout the process.
We are seeking a Senior SQL Developer for a permanent position in downtown Atlanta. The position will be about 75% development and 25% support. We are looking for someone with DBA experience and at least 8 years of hands-on experience of MS SQL development using T-SQL. Ideal candidates will have senior level performance tuning capabilities, be able to understand complex structures, and will have a strong understanding of logical and physical database design.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years experience MS SQL development using T-SQL
- Ability to performance tune MS SQL and move data through the enterprise
- Ability to switch easily between different projects and flexibility to handle a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on several projects
- Solid understanding of SDLC and software best practices, Agile and Scrum
- DBA experience required (deploy/configure/tune)
- Packaging and release management exposure
- Knowledge of topics such as clustering, queuing and BIDW a plus
- Knowledge of windows operating systems and programming languages a plus
- Experience in various RDBMS varieties helpful
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cardlytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer