: This position requires a senior Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator with five or more years of experience supporting SQL Server 2005, 2008, and 2012 in development, test, and production environments. The candidate must possess strong troubleshooting skills, be able to work independently, and be available for 24 X 7 on-call production support. Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Work closely with the IT support team to maintain the availability, integrity, and security of the database environment. Day to day monitoring of production servers, performing scheduled maintenance, promoting code to test and production environments, and installing updates as required.
· SQL Server installation, patching, and upgrades
· Experience with maintaining large databases
· Transactional replication of large amounts of data
· Database backup/restore including copying databases from production to test severs
· Good working knowledge of database security concepts
· Familiarity with SQL Server Profiler, and Windows Performance Monitor
Education and/or Experience :
· BA/BS in I.T., Business Administration or a related field.
· SQL Server cluster support
· SQL Server Reporting Services support and report deployment
· SQL Server Integration Services package deployment
· SQL Server Analysis Services support
· MS System Center Operations Manager
W.B. Mason Company
- 3 years ago - save job
Since 1898, the dedicated people at W.B. Mason have been passionate about bringing their amazingly low prices, superior delivery and...