Designs, implements and administers the global cloud networking infrastructure, including the integration with the telephony components.
Responsible for ensuring that the SaaS platform has the necessary bandwidth to handle data and voice traffic and is supported by a highly reliable, highly performing, and scalable network that is built on a cost-conscious platform
Deploys and manages all the network and security devices and systems to meet the requirements of the SaaS platform SLA.
Responsible for integrating the networking and the security events and alarms within the service monitoring solution.
Responsible for developing and maintaining documentation and configuration management change records.
Proposes and implements systems enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the client SaaS platform.
Responsible for meeting and managing network SLA objectives, including maintaining a record of service impacting events.
Provide On Call support & operations support for networking and security issues and escalations
Evaluate and recommend vendor solutions for appropriate hardware and software products.
Plan and perform hardware and software upgrades of the network and security infrastructure.
Track and report on the key network and security metrics and trends
Responsible of vendor engaging for support.
Work with the team to establish the change management and the change control process, and execute changes in compliance with the agreed upon rules.
Contribute to the development of the Disaster Recovery plans.
Coordinates all activities related to managing and maintaining the network and security infrastructure, including preventive maintenance and upgrades in production and test environments.
Work closely with the Security and Compliance manager, to ensure that all in-scope controls have been built and are documented.
Develop relationships with professional organizations, user groups, and industry trade groups to stay current with latest technology.
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
- 6+ years of proven experience in network and security engineering, building and deploying solutions to provide and secure data and voice networking services in high traffic, high bandwidth internet facing environments.
- Strong background in TCP/IP, IP networking routing and Cisco firewall, routers, switches and wireless access point.
- Cisco firewall, routers and switches configuration, deployment and configuration.
- Experience with Cisco Nexus 7000
- Experience with Cisco ASA
- Experience setting up VPN’s
- Experience managing F5 and NetScalers load balancers.
- Working experience in Windows/Linux protocols such as DNS, DHCP, NFS FTP,SSH, Apache/HTTP, RSYNC and IIS, BGP
- Network protocol in VLAN, HSRP, EIGRP, RIP and PGP
- Working experience with encryption, PKI and Certificate management a plus
- Telecom expertise within a call center environment is highly desired.
- Must have hands-on experience and subject matter expertise knowledge in a number of the following areas: TDM, SIP, SIP Trunking, Session border controller configuration and management, VoIP protocols (strong plus)
- High level of expertise, 5+ years of experience with network security and firewalls configuration.
- Experience with VMware is a plus.
- Domain name registration and maintenance.
- At least 3 years of working and delivering projects in the telecommunications space.
- Cisco Certifications, CCNP and nice to have CCIE with CCIE voice a plus.
- Experience setting up MPLS a plus
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills, along with the ability to work independently, as well as part of a cross-functional global team.
- Ability to verbally present complex concepts and technical information to non-technical audience in a clear and concise fashion.
- Strong interpersonal skills sufficient to conduct business with others in a diplomatic and professional manner.
- Ability to interact positively, clearly, and professionally with customers, and peers
Please send resumes to email@example.com