Have you ever wanted to work banker's hours? Are you looking for growth opportunities? This may be the job for you!
The Senior Sales Associate (Head Teller) performs all phases of Sales Associate operations. Maintains vault currency supply and is responsible for ordering and shipping currency, authorizing payment of checks within approved limits, and maintaining the night depository under dual control. The Senior Sales Associate may also be responsible for balancing the ATM, opening and closing the branch, new account opening, and mentoring entry level associates.
1. Ensures delivery of excellent customer service throughout the branch.
2. Supervises the sales associate personnel, providing training and support of new sales associates.
3. Signs official checks and authorizes the payment of checks within approved limits.
4. Presents a professional appearance and promotes good customer service
5. Maintains vault cash, buys and sells currency from sales associates to maintain established cash drawer limits.
6. Adheres to cash differences/controllable losses policy.
7. Orders and ships currency through the Federal Reserve, keeping in compliance with branch cash limits.
8. Maintains dual control of night depository and all vaults/safes containing cash/negotiables .
9. Completes daily cash settlement and handles check processing errors.
10. Compiles and prepares monthly branch transaction reports and assists management with branch audits.
11. Reconciles the ATM (when applicable).
12. Maintains all security and inventory logs for the branch, ensures completion of monetary logs and CTRs.
13. Knowledgeable of bank products and the able to recommend appropriate products/services to customers.
Why Join United Bank?
United Bank has the vision, the people, and the values to succeed. United Bankshares, Inc. is an $8.6 billion regional bank holding company founded in 1839 and employs 1,700 knowledgeable financial professionals. With over 126 full-service offices in West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC, there are signs of success all around. In 2011, United Bankshares (UBSI) increased dividends to shareholders for the 38th consecutive year and was recently added to the S&P High Yield Dividends Aristocrats ® Index. Richard Adams, UBSI Chairman, was selected as one of three finalists for Morningstar's 2010 CEO of the Year, along with the Chief Executive Officers of Costco and Ford Motor Company.
The mission of United Bankshares is excellence in service to our shareholders, our employees, our customers, and our communities.
United Bank offers excellent compensation and benefits, including medical, life, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
United Bank is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
If you love customer service and are looking to work in a friendly environment, apply today!
Job Requirements :
Minimum 6 months of successful Sales Associate (Teller) experience in a branch system.
Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
Ability to interact effectively with customers in a confident, professional, friendly and courteous manner.
Ability to direct and lead others.
PC literacy and ability to efficiently operate standard office equipment.
United Bank - 12 months ago
UOB is a leading bank in Singapore that provides a wide range of financial services through its global network of 385 branches, offices and...