The Senior Sales Associate will provide extensive foodservice industry knowledge on equipment and supplies to our customers. All employees are expected to adhere to Ace Mart business philosophy, guidelines and policies as laid out in the ACE MART MISSION STATEMENT, Employee Handbook, Standard Operating Procedures Manual and Safety Program.
1. Completes all responsibilities of Sales Associate II.
2. Provide guidance to customers and export brokers on the proper documentation and procedures required to export foodservice merchandise.
3. Adhere to all company policies pertaining to the proper handling of money including deposits, full payments, credit cards, A/R accounts, cash,
credit, or wire transfers.
4. Coach, teach, and train fellow team members on products.
5. Participate in personal development by interaction with food service professionals, manufacturer’s representatives, media sources, etc.
6. Provide customers with in-depth knowledge of foodservice supplies, furniture and tabletop merchandise and their applications.
7. Provide customers with an in-depth knowledge of where and how to find sources or suppliers for the unusual products needed to solve the customer’s problems.
8. Understands the complexities of foodservice design and layout and is capable of consulting with the customer or their blueprints when requested.
9. Provides knowledge on Fire and Health Regulations governing the foodservice industry.
10. Provides a cursory knowledge of electrical and plumbing regulations as they pertain to the connecting of foodservice equipment.
11. Complete special projects as assigned by Store Management.
1. Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
2. Basic food service designs and layouts.
Skills and abilities:
3. Ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
4. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
5. Possess good listening skills.
6. Ability to solve problems for customers and team members.
Education and Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Eight years of sales experience within the industry
I. Physical requirements:
a. Stand and walk up to eight (8) hours daily.
b. Lift and lower boxes and objects 35” from the floor.
1. 1-25 pounds 25 times daily
2. 26-50 pounds 10 times daily
c. Bend and stoop daily
d. Operate a CRT up to four hours daily
II. Working Conditions:
e. Temperatures ranging from 35° to 95°
f. Noisy atmosphere (phones, trucks, overhead pages, fans, etc.)
Ace Mart Restaurant Supply - 2 years ago