Our Client is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods, and building technology, some 285,000 associates in roughly 50 countries generated sales of roughly $63 billion in fiscal year 2010. The client in North America supplies automotive original equipment and aftermarket products, industrial drives and control technology, power tools, security and packaging technology, thermotechnology,household appliances, solar energy, healthcare and software innovations.
This position is for a Senior Sales Engineer ~ JOEM out of our facility in Farmington Hills, MI.
Major Job Duties Include
Manage a segment of the JOEM Gasoline Systems sales accounts.
Activities include managing request for quotations, internal and external engineering changes, supporting the Customer in various customer-driven initiatives, traveling to and meeting with the Customer.
Minimum Requirements Include
· Bachelor degree in business or engineering
· 3+ years sales experience working with JOEM accounts
· 5+ years in the automotive industry
· Valid passport, valid driver's license
· Ability to do overnight domestic and international travel on a monthly basis as required
· Proficient in MS PowerPoint.
· Japanese or German language skills preferred.