sales manager, senior, lead
The Senior Group Sales Manager is responsible for generating conference business from a national market, maximization of sales, development of potential markets and sound administration of assigned responsibilities through sensible delegation and personal attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Make personal visits, when necessary to target areas and call on Companies and associations located in a specific market or area.
- Book meetings, conferences and social guests from assigned areas.
- Dedicate majority of time to direct telephone sales.
- Rework and maintain old account files and solicit new accounts.
- Respond to all correspondence from assigned areas and trace dates for reworking and follow up.
- Set-up site inspections and follow through.
- Attend trade shows pertinent to assigned areas and attend meetings, seminars and functions through membership in association.
- Perform general office duties and assist other personnel, as required.
- Maintain a constant contact with Corporate and Association meeting planners, maintain membership and contacts in hotel industry associations.
- Maintain a working relationship with departments interacting with convention groups.
- Develop new accounts by being inquisitive of accounts we have for "spin off".
- Stay abreast of industry trends and make recommendations of changes which would affect operations.
- Maintain accurate forecast and recap information.
- Set-up and conduct site inspections for entire property.
Hcareers.com - 17 months ago