1. Ensure full maximization of all meeting space potential and sell outs.
2. Guide Sales Managers with established rate guidelines and goals.
3. Assist the Sales Leader in implementing strategies/action plans to generate revenues for the hotel. Able to actively achieve those goals.
4. Active solicitation of key accounts to generate direct sales.
5. Maintain Sales Team's focus on a Proactive Solicitation environment.
6. Assist the Sales Leader in developing and implementing the budgeting and forecasting process.
7. Promote high visibility of hotel through active involvement in industry associations and trade shows.
8. Support and promote all corporate programs to increase customer awareness of ZaZa Hotels and ensure that the customer receives the appropriate benefits of each program.
9. Through Convention Services Department, maintain product and assure the protection and cleanliness of the owner's physical assets.
10. Must have full understanding of hotel sales and pursuit of goals related to the position.
Nestled in the fashionable Uptown neighborhood, Hotel ZaZa Dallas offers business and leisure travelers an inspiring hotel experience with extensive perks.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Sales Manager to join our management team. Only applicants with a strong and proven Sales Management background will be considered. Candidates must be passionate about the guest experience. This position provides an exciting opportunity to grow and work with team members who are accustomed to success.
We offer excellent salary and bonus structure, as well as a great opportunity for upward mobility. We also offer a complete benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental, Life, 401K, and PTO.
Senior Sales Manager:
To assist in implementing all strategies and activities to generate and maximize overall revenue, through marketing, sales, promotion, advertising, and public relations that will impact positively on all operating departments of the hotel, thereby resulting in a profitable return on the ownership's investment.
To assist the Sales Leader in support of the Sales operation and work closely with the Catering Sales, Conference Services Department, and Reservation Sales Department to maximize revenues; maintain positive interdepartmental communications; contribute to the overall direction and operation of the hotel and to effectively control and minimize all marketing expenses while exceeding overall budgeted revenues and occupancy.
Hcareers.com - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Hotel ZaZa Dallas is proud to be a pet friendly hotel. With our pet friendly policy, you don't have to leave anyone behind during your...