This position is responsible for establishing new
business, managing regional sales team, and servicing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Sales Manager (SSM) is expected to lead a
sales team, advance business opportunities and develop
new retainer business.The SSM is expected to develop
sales leads and business opportunities, work with
corporate sales team, develop proposals for prospective
clients, and assist with corporate marketing events such
as industry conferences and local agency meetings.Duties
also include supporting client events such as spill
events, and exercise and training activities.
associated industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years with
a proven track record as a top producer.
- A minimum of 7 years of field sales experience with
and closing deals required.
- Experience in prospecting, presenting, proposing,
PowerPoint, Outlook) required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
and oil spill response business preferred.
- Strong communications and writing skills.
- 60% domestic travel required.
- A familiarization with oil and energy market sectors
- Experience utilizing CRM software systems preferred.
- Knowledge of U.S. OPA 90 regulations (USCG, EPA, and
(NIMS) and Incident Command System (ICS) preferred.
- Knowledge of the National Incident Management System
Division/Department : NRC East
Req. Code : 534
Skills : Sales - > Cold-Calling, Territory Management,
National Response Corporation - 16 months ago
National Response Corporation is the largest commercial oil spill response organization in the United States with a diversified client base...