Founded in 1979, AMAX ( www.amax.com ) is a trusted leader in Custom Server and Storage Solutions in North America. Headquartered in Fremont, California, AMAX also operates several branch offices throughout North America and worldwide.
AMAX's expertise drives two key divisions that deliver customized computing solutions to a wide range of industries. AMAX's Appliance Manufacturing Division provides efficient and top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions and global logistics to OEM customers; and AMAX's High Performance Computing Division provides innovative and scalable custom server, workstation, server, and cluster products.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
Senior Sales Professional
- Medical plans
- Dental plans
- Vision plans
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Paid time off
- Holidays and sick days
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
As a Senior Sales Professional, your job is to win. If you are an upcoming star within your sales team, this would a career that will provide financial stability, be part of a winning team that works hard, plays hard, and has a positive work/life balance. We have a fun and fast pace environment that will provide a challenge for you every day. This great opportunity will allow you to utilize your drive towards tangible goals, to continually work on self-improvement for better and bigger results, to find creative yet tenacious ways to close a deal and get the win.
You will be responsible to seek out appropriate potential customers, set up meetings and close deals. You will have the support from our engineering and marketing teams to match solutions with specific customer needs and drive company revenue, while work closely with account managers and inside sales to maintain and grow client relationships. You are a driving force of one, but also the consummate team player who understands a win for the team is the best win of all. In every interaction, you will be representing our brand and you will be looking for ways to push the brand positively, professionally, and dynamically.
While experience in the IT or HPC industry is a bonus, we are looking for professionals with Can Do/Can’t Quit attitudes who are driven by their inner fire, who believe in working passionately yet ethically, who believe we create our own successes in life and want to be part of a team dedicated towards a constant strive for success. If you’re a driven person, if you’re looking for a purpose in life, if you’re looking for a career not a job, if you are someone who can make things happen, contact us. We’d like to meet you.
Here’s what you can expect at Amax:
- A comprehensive training program to ensure you get on track, stay on track and secure success
- Competitive base pay with unlimited commissions
- Uncapped residuals that build wealth monthly income
- An opportunity to earn a six figures income.
- Great career growth within a growing organization
- Prospecting, cold calls, conducting face to face and web meetings
- Proactively cultivate new business by prospecting into your assigned accounts and develop new opportunities for other products. Effectively qualify opportunities by applying extensive sales experience and Amax product knowledge to solve the business needs of the customer.
- Develop and execute strategies for generating new business opportunities/new product sales and other matters related to new revenue generation and rapport development within assigned accounts.
- Successfully apply an understanding of the tactics of driving a deal to closure & be able to identify key decision makers in the sales cycle. Obtains repeat business, referrals and references by applying understanding of the unique requirements of the key decision makers.
- Prioritize and follow up on and closing customer requests in your assigned accounts. Proactively develop and manage a mix of small and large opportunities, while focusing on closing deals with a high likelihood of success.
- Ensures company policies and sales processes are being followed by communicating and modeling desired behaviors Provides a consultative sales approach through an extended sales cycle to consistently meet or exceed quota
- BA/BS in Engineering/Business/Communication
- 2+ years of sales experience
For immediate consideration, please email resume to email@example.com .
- MBA in Engineering/Business/Communication preferred
- Strong passion and self-discipline for continuously reaching and surpassing goals.
- You welcome accountability.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation); at ease thinking on your feet
- Upbeat, energetic, self-motivated and presentable; a consummate professional
- Experience selling IT/High Performance computing solutions to corporate customers.
- At minimum, a basic understanding of computer/IT products and concepts, and ability to grasp concepts and details quickly.
- Dynamic thinker able to assess opportunities and create openings.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Amax is a leading national computer distributor, as well as a custom computer system manufacturer. Our website provides our Reseller...