Engineering Disciplines: Civil Engineer, Construction Engineer, Project Engineer
The Senior Scheduler will provide support to the project management team in the form of project scheduling, monitoring and analysis. Major responsibilities include the timely creation and maintenance of project schedules and reports. The Senior Scheduler will also assist with the setting project goals and analyzing the status of projects, while integrating construction or schedules into a master program schedule and continuously monitor progress. The Senior Scheduler may supervise a team of up to 6-9 employees.
Other Job Information
- BS in a related field
- Ten (10) years of experience
- Construction project experience
- Background in the nuclear industry
- Mastery of Primavera P6
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface with multiple tiers of the organization.
- 5 years of cross matrix team management
- Proficient with MS Office
How to Apply:
- Local applicants only; no relocation provided
- AACE or PMI certification preferred
EngineerJobs.com - 20 months ago