Take direction and instruction from Scheduling Manager and Project Manager and Superintendent to prepare project schedules, including items like timeline and resource dependencies, and act as the primary scheduler for projects typically up to $75 million in revenue.
Job Responsibilities: • Complete and update project schedules as directed.
• Create bid and proposal schedules to assist Marketing and Operations managers.
• Assist with the development and teaching of Scheduling Training programs for Project Managers and Superintendents.
• Develop and update JE Dunn SOP for scheduling.
• Be knowledgeable of schedule software utilized by JE Dunn (Suretrak, Primavera, etc…).
• Review project schedules for adherence to project requirements.
• Draft project schedules using JE Dunn templates or create new ones.
• Coordinate activities of outside schedule consultants to meet specific project requirements called out on the construction documents.
• Assist with data and information to resource or cost load schedules (Like those typically found on Army or GSA projects).
• Review Schedule 1 personnel and consult with Schedule Manager concerning performance evaluations.
• Visit jobsite and meet with Project Manager and Superintendent to update schedule.
• Ensure market and regional factors are a part of project schedules (material, labor force, weather, etc...).
Education / Experience: • Minimum 4-year degree in Construction Technology / Construction Science, Industrial Engineering. Typically at least 7 years construction experience. • 2-4 years of scheduling experience