Adecco Medical & Science, a leading provider of contract and permanent staffing in the Pharmaceutical, Life Science Technology, Medical Device, and Health Care industry is seeking an experienced Senior Scientist to work under contract within one of our leading biotechnology clients in San Diego ,CA:
Job Title: Senior Scientist
Location: San Diego,CA
Status/Duration: contract / contract-to-hire
Education: Ph.D. (will consider MS) in Electrochemistry, Materials Science, Polymer Chemistry, Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering, with 9 years of experience in Li-ion battery electrode development; 12 years of experience in battery or ultracapacitor electrode development may substitute for the degree requirement
Pay Rate/Salary Range: DOP
Description & Qualifications:
- Responsible for creating experimental test plans and execute those experiments to characterize fundamental electrode and cell performance
- Conduct systematic scientific and industrial evaluations of various raw materials, electrodes and cell performance
- Analyze the performance of energy storage and other types of electrode and cells and take independent steps to improve performance for a wide variety of applications
- Use practical physical and electrochemical test methodologies in a laboratory environment
Generate data analysis and experimental reports documenting the experiments and the results obtained
- Make practical recommendations on new battery technologies that can be evaluated and possibly commercialized
- Ph.D. in Electrochemistry, Materials Science, Polymer Chemistry, Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering, with 9+ years of experience in Li-ion battery electrode development; 12 years of experience in battery or ultracapacitor electrode development may substitute for the degree requirement
- Demonstrated capabilities in experimental design and setup, with intimate knowledge of electrochemical testing
- Practical hands-on experience in a high energy environment of new technology development with the ability to react positively to changes in direction and requirements based on learning and knowledge gained from investigative pathways
- Able to comprehend direction and then execute directions independently with a minimum of front line guidance
Please email your resume to email@example.com
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Adecco Medical & Science is a division of the world leader in workforce solutions specializing in the recruitment of medical and scientific professionals. Our recruiters complete a certification program in their specific discipline, so they know their industry inside and out. And they use this understanding, along with their own real-world experience to connect top professionals with outstanding temporary, temp-to-hire or direct-hire opportunities. Adecco Medical & Science is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco - 11 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...