is a stellar Scientific opportunity within an expanding Southern
California based BioPharma development organization responsible for
driving analytical development activities including Mass Spec, LCMS and HPLC based
methods for the development of novel Monoclonal Antibodies and Antibody
Drug Conjugate therapeutics. Your overall responsibilities will include:
based methods including SEC, HIC and RP-HPLC methods.
- Developing analytical methods with mass spectrometry including LCMS and peptide mapping analysis for variant and degradent identification.
- Developing, qualifying and validating HPLC
expertise in characterizing biopharmaceutical products utilizing HPLC,
Mass Spectrometry, SDS-PAGE, ELISA, gel electrophoresis and modern
glycoprotein & carbohydrate characterization techniques.
Driving the scientific and technical development of ADC therapeutics
combining human monoclonal antibodies and small molecule drugs.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Developing lyophilized protein formulations and lyophilization processes.
- Contributing to CMC sections of IND, BLA, and NDA filings.
peptide mapping analysis.
- Ph.D. in Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Technologies, Formulations, Biochemistry, Chemistry or related Scientific field.
- 3+ years of Biotechnology or BioPharmaceutical industry experience.
- Hands on expertise developing analytical methods with mass spectrometry including LCMS and
- Familiarity and expertise working with HPLC based methods including SEC, HIC and RP-HPLC methods.
Scientific & Technical leadership experience developing targeted
Antibody Drug Conjugate therapeutics and ADC formulations.
- Experience serving as an Analytical Lead on project teams and contributing to CMC and regulatory filings.
Laguna Source - 30+ days ago
Laguna Source is a national search firm specializing in full time permanent placement. Our areas of expertise include biopharmaceutical,...