QuestPoint is a leading digital marketing intelligence company that maintains the world’s largest panel of online consumer behavior comprising millions of people all around the globe.
Since 2008, we have been fostering an intellectually stimulating environment that encourages open communication, autonomy, and professional development. For two consecutive years, we have been recognized by San Diego Business Journal as one of the best places to work in the area. We are very proud to have a company culture that puts sincerity, creativity, and collaboration at its core. If you share these values, we want to hear from you.
QuestPoint is looking for a Senior Search Marketing Manager to join our growing team. As the Senior Search Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development and execution of digital media objectives, strategies, plans, and tactics.
- Create, input, and analyze online media buys to meet our volume, CPA and ROI goals. This includes all of the traditional marketing channels such as Search, Content, In-Text, and Social.
- Prospect new opportunities with current or new publishers.
- Negotiate deals with publishers.
- Execute, analyze, and optimize online acquisition campaigns.
- Negotiate contracts with current and prospective partners/networks including rates, inventory type, and duration of contracts as well as identifying unique revenue enhancing opportunities and implement strategies.
- Administer monthly media plan.
- Attend meetings with media partners, represent Questpoint at industry conferences, and look for new growth opportunities.
- Identify network trends, both good and bad, and suggest ideas on improving campaigns.
- Recent and substantial hands-on experience in the following tactics: Search, Content, and Facebook.
- Experience in second-tier search engines, in-text networks, direct media buys, and/or RTBs preferred.
- Proven successful media buying history showing profitable results and quarter-over-quarter contribution growth.
- Extremely proficient in running ROI positive Facebook campaigns at scale and for building programs from scratch.
- Proficiency in DART, CPM/CPC/CPA/CPV, Ad Networks, DSPs, AdWords, Analytics is a MUST!
- Experience with keyword research tools and ability to use these tools to setup/expand PPC and Display campaigns.
- Experience with competitve research tools.
- Experience with web analytics tools and ability to use analytics data to improve PPC and Display results.
- Ability to follow changes in paid search marketing industry and adjust paid strategies accordingly.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and great attitude for taking on challenges.
- Experience with software to manage the media campaigns.
- Managed advertising budget of at least $5 million/year.
- Comfort level with using technology in marketing, including databases, project management software, web tools, etc.
- Ability to analyze performance and traffic reports.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce and project management software a plus.
- Experience in the education and insurance verticals is a plus.
- Experience in Lead Generation is a strong plus.
Why work for QuestPoint?:
- Work environment with talented, smart, and fun colleagues
- Professional growth opportunities
- 100% paid benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all regular full-time employees and their dependents
- 401(k) profit sharing plan, with employer paid contributions
- 18 paid holidays each year
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- 100% company-paid smartphones
- Fully stocked kitchen with Keurig coffee machines, healthy and indulgent breakfast foods and snacks of all kinds
- Daily catered lunches and “family food truck day” once a week
- Nightly catered dinner for anyone working late
- In-office gym, fitness classes, game room, and meditation room
- Free monthly car washes
** To be considered, please apply through the web portal.
** Recruiters, please no phone calls, emails, or office visits.
QuestPoint - 30+ days ago
QuestPoint is a mid-sized, growing and profitable software company based in Carlsbad, CA in North County San Diego. QuestPoint was...