Job Title: |
Senior Security Analyst, Information Systems Security
Area of Interest:
Carnival Cruise Lines (“CCL”) is a branded division within Carnival Corporation, a publicly traded company founded in 1972 and headquartered in Miami. Carnival Corporation has over 90,000 employees worldwide operating 100 ships and produces over $15 billion in revenues. At any given time, there are over 270,000 people cruising with Carnival. Carnival Corporation owns a number of different cruise lines and has become the largest corporation in the cruise industry. Carnival’s portfolio of 10 leading cruise brands includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, and Seabourn in North America; P&O Cruises and Cunard Line in the United Kingdom; AIDA in Germany; Costa Cruises in southern Europe; Iberocruceros in Spain, and P&O Cruises in Australia.
This position requires practice and expertise in the following areas of responsibility including, but not limited to:
· Evaluating and implementing data security systems to ensure the protection of the shipboard internet café against unauthorized use, access or interruption.
· Developing security standards, policies and procedures for intrusion prevention systems, antivirus and firewalls in a Windows environment that supports internet connectivity for various different operating systems.
· Providing technical guidance and managing all aspects of security of the complex internet café infrastructure.
· Managing, and validate proper logging of internet café traffic to for reporting purposes that could be used by local and federal authorities for investigations as required.
· Conduct audits to ensure that the shipboard internet café adheres to previous established security standards.
· Creating security and stability reports for the internet cafés on the various ships.
This position requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in implementing and securing internet based infrastructure. Previous work experience working with Microsoft Windows OS, Threat Management Gateway (TMG), DNS and DHCP preferred. Experience working with IP based networking systems including intrusion prevention systems, switches, routers and firewalls. A bachelor's degree or equivalent related technical experience is required. MCSE, CCNA certification is strongly preferred. Furthermore, the position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills plus solid organization, presentation and documentation abilities, including Visio diagrams, “as-built” documentation. An understanding of project management methodologies and tools accompanied with creativity and innovative thinking to find solutions to complex problems that can balance short and long-term objectives is necessary.
The position requires the ability to participate in a 7x24 on-call support rotation and willingness to travel as needed in support of the shipboard internet café operations. A portion of travel may be outside of the U.S. necessitating documents for international travel.
Benefits as a member of the Carnival Team
- We have an industry leading benefits program that includes a comprehensive healthcare program and a dental care plan.
- The Company provides the benefit of a 401(k) plan effective from your first day of eligible employment. We also offer a generous company match after one year of service and a discretionary Profit Sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment.
- Camp Carnival, accredited through the National Association for the Education of Young Children, is our on-site preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation. Camp Carnival also provides a drop-in program for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- Club Carnival, our on-site Health & Wellness Center, provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, resident massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs.
- Carnival also offers a Tuition Reimbursement Program which allows employees to receive up to 75 percent off tuition costs for their company related professional career development.
- We also provide membership to Space Coast Credit Union and we have an on-site cafeteria that serves breakfast and lunch.
- We provide an Employee Stock Purchase plan for eligible employees to purchase Carnival Corporation Common Stock at a discount.
- We also offer our employees Paid Time Off, Sick Time and paid holidays.
- We also offer our employees company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- Carnival is delighted to offer two complimentary “Fun Ship” cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
Carnival Cruise Lines - 24 months ago
Carnival is "The World's Most Popular Cruise Line®", with 23 ships operating three to 17 day voyages to The Bahamas,...