The Senior Security Engineer is responsible for providing information and network security services to government and commercial enterprise customers. This individual will provide technical and project leadership on a variety of projects and tasks. This position requires a high degree of technical expertise to deliver on the project work and effectively interact with customers.
Applied Communication Sciences is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other protected characteristic. Applied Communication Sciences is an E-Verify Employer. EEO/MF/DV/AA.
- High degree of knowledge in IT, IP networks, software and systems, and security
- Hands-on experience in areas such as cyber defense, government cyber operations, communications technologies, software and embedded systems, security tools and products, and emerging technologies
- A Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) or other formal security certification is preferred.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- US citizen with Secret or TS clearance
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Work locations will be in Maryland, Virginia, and New Jersey.
Applied Communication Sciences - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Applied Communication Sciences (formerly Telcordia Advanced Technology Solutions) delivers engineering and consulting solutions to enable...