Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting,
engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a
diverse company, including individuals with expertise in
science, research, engineering, construction, and
information technology. Our strength is in collectively
providing integrated services—delivering the best
solutions to meet our clients' needs. With more than
14,000 employees worldwide, 350 offices worldwide and
2.75 Billion revenue in FY 2012, Tetra Tech’s
capabilities span the entire project cycle. We offer
competitive compensation and are searching for
innovative people to join our teams.
Tetra Tech is currently seeking a Mid-Level to Senior
Seller Doer for pursuit and execution of work in New
York State. Seller Doers play a dual role within the
company, they also must play a key role in providing
leadership and guidance to the employees with whom they
interact throughout the organization.
In their “Seller” role they, in conjunction with Program
Leads and Operations Managers will:
business development efforts including the
- Provide leadership to local and corporation-wide
development of strategic initiatives.
and/or national market(s) within which they
- Acquire an understanding of the local, regional,
specialize for the purpose of identifying new
communications, meetings and presentations.
- Initiate direct client contact through client
peer-reviewed capture plans and play a lead role in
- Develop specific client targets, complete
implementing these plans.
proposals, statements of qualifications, and other
- Manage and/or coordinate the development of
marketing materials and submittals designed to
better position the Company to acquire project work
from new and existing clients.
with the company management in the development of
- Conduct business development activities and work
business plans and strategies.
The “Doer” component of their role refers to their
involvement and responsibility in:
- Managing individual projects and/or major
work processes to projects they manage and/or
- Providing technical input to project tasks.
- Consistently applying the proven Tetra Tech, Inc.
contribute to technically.
financial, change, and cash management principles to
- Thoroughly understanding and implementing the
projects they manage or support.
execution of project work.
- Ensuring client satisfaction and client focus in the
execution related to other commercial and/or
- Business development, project management or task
government projects associated with their education
and experience (e.g., geology, hydrogeology,
ecology, archeology, chemistry).
The successful candidate will provide knowledge and/or
expertise in the following areas, but not limited to:
design and remediation and regulatory
- Geologic/hydrogeologic investigations, environmental
compliance/permitting processes and documentation.
coordination/negotiation and public involvement and
- Client agency interface or multi-agency
(i.e., scope, schedule, budget and quality), senior
- Proposal development, project/technical management
review and client relationship management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
(geology, biology, chemistry, ecosystem management,
- Must possess a BS degree in an applicable field
natural resources management/planning, or a closely
professional experience related to investigations
- 10 or more years of progressively responsible
and remediation .
the following areas: technical management of designs
- Demonstrated experience and technical proficiency in
and remediation, data analysis and interpretations,
environmental evaluation procedure and reporting.
federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Requires comprehensive knowledge of applicable
good interpersonal communication and oral
- Must demonstrate technical writing/editing ability,
presentation skills, and exceptional attention to
details, planning and organizing, and quality
Candidates who are interested in joining our dynamic
team should submit a resume to Tetra Tech, Inc., at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the
position you are applying for in your cover letter and
include salary requirements. A Pre-employment drug
screen is required.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we
value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all
interested parties including women, minorities, veterans
and persons with disabilities. Please visit our website
at www.tetratech.com to see the array of services that
we provide and exciting projects we are currently
If you are disabled and need assistance with your job
application process, please send the position you are
applying for to: email@example.com or send a
fax to (973) 630-8111.
Division/Department : CES
Req. Code : CES-Sr Seller Doer-DJ