Afilon seeks an Android Developer to develop a mobile Android based application for both Tablets and Smart Phones
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES include:
· Deal with clients data, feeds and designs through remote data sources and consuming web services.
· Co-operation and support with other development team members.
· Ability to work on project without detailed instructions; taking the initiative with this job is important.
· Willing to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
· Willingness to learn and assume new responsibilities
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Masters preferred or Bachelors Degree with equivalent work experience required.
· 2 or more years industry experience / Open to recent graduates.
· Experience in all phases of systems development lifecycle.
· Excellent knowledge of the Android SDK for Tablets and smart phones.
· Knowledge of XML and JSON a requirement.
· Knowledge of SqlLite and a working experience in SQL databases and Content Providers.
· Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices is important.
· Excellent knowledge of Web Services for Apache-CXF and Spring frameworks.
· Strong experience debugging and troubleshooting with Dalvik Debug Monitor.
· Other related duties and tasks as assigned.
Please email cover letter and resume to: resumes(at)afilon.com Include the following in the email subject line: Last name, first name
- Android Developer. We will review candidates on a rolling basis. Due to the large volume of candidates, we will not be taking phone calls regarding this position. www.afilon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Afilon - 2 years ago