1. High School Diploma or GED
1. 2 Years practical / Relevant experience
C. Licensure/Certification (have or obtain)
1. A+ Certification
2. Network Certification
3. Window XP MCP Certification
D. Interpersonal requirements
1. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, has a commitment to customer service.
2. Communicates effectively with all applicable customers and age groups.
3. Ability to handle multiple projects effectively and meet deadlines
4. Ability to organize tasks, analyze problem situations and determine effective solutions to problems
The Senior Service Desk Technician's major duties include but are not limited to:
• Advanced Troubleshooting and resolution of client issues (Computer, printer, phone, PDA and applications)
• Manages small to medium desktop projects such as software upgrades and new hardware implementation.
• Developing, implementing, documenting and supporting standard PC .printer, PDA, application configurations
• Actively maintaining proper documentation, inventory and licensing
• Provide technical support and guidance to Desktop Technician I
• Answering help desk calls, resolving issues at point of contact, creation of IT work orders and escalating issues to other support teams