Cummins Crosspoint, LLC is one of the largest distributors for Cummins engines, parts and service in the world. We have an immediate need for a Senior Service Supervisor to join our team.
The Senior Service Supervisor provides leadership, directs and coordinates all daily activities in the shop service area of this branch. This person will promote the capabilities of the service department to customers in order to increase service sales. Also they will communicate our Vision, Mission and Operating Principals to customers, employees and other stakeholders in word and deed.
· Develop and maintain good customer relations through telephone, correspondence, and direct customer contact.
· Supervise Service Technicians
· Schedule and assign daily work duties to Technicians so that a minimum amount of unproductive labor is encountered and a smooth workflow is maintained.
· Coordinate schedule for second shift.
· Administer labor agreement, work rules and company policies to employees under your supervision.
· Inform Customers and Technicians of new products or services and promote all products or services that the company offers.
· Create and manage work orders so that customer approvals and invoicing is completed in a timely manner consistent with Cummins RECT standards.
· Verify customer credit status before repair begins and advise customer of such status.
· Assist Technicians with parts needs.
· Evaluate and advise Service Manager of needed tooling requirements.
· Maintain tooling and safety equipment in a dependable and safe working condition.
· Evaluate and advise Service Manager of needed literature needs.
· Evaluate and advise Service Manager of needed Technician training needs.
· Assist Technicians with proper troubleshooting procedures.
· Contact appropriate personnel for warranty and technical assistance.
· Required to participate in on call Management rotation.
· Maintain an adequate level of necessary shop supplies.
· Maintain company tools, equipment, and facility in a clean and reliable condition.
· Assume overall responsibility for service operations in absence of Service Manager.
Successful Applicants will have
· Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in engineering and five years experience & training with Cummins engines, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
· Must have excellent customer service skills.
· Must have a strong working knowledge of engine applications and services
· Extensive knowledge of Cummins engines, parts and warranties.
· Strong technical background.
· Superior interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, listening skills
· Strong ability to read, interpret and communicate technical information as well as general business information.
· Valid driver’s license and ability to travel as necessary.
· Must be highly skilled in problem recognition and resolution
· Must be capable of generating service management reports from BMS and / or Custom Reporting and understanding and using those reports to monitor and manage daily operations.
What We Offer
We offer excellent benefits for our employees. Benefits include:
· 401k with employer match
· Tuition assistance and training
· Paid vacation/holidays/uniforms
· A competitive wage and much more.
We offer a growth opportunity for those who are willing to learn and develop their skills.
If interested, please click "Apply Now" or “Apply On-line”.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC participates in E-Verify